September 8th, 10th & 11th
*scroll down for more dates*
Week Two: September 13th - 17th
During Demo Weeks:
- You are welcome to take up to 4 different classes for free so long as they are not the same program (so for example, students cannot take two Music in Motion classes on separate dates).
- Sometimes our demo classes get booked up quickly! If we are not able to place you in a demo class during demo week, we may be able to offer you a free class in the weeks following. This will be done on a case-by-case basis and will be at the discretion of the teacher.
- If you wish to take more than 4 classes, a small fee of $5 will be applied to any demos.
- For families with multiple children, each child counts as “one class”. (For example, if there are two children and each child takes two classes, that is a total of 4 free classes taken as a whole for that family.)
- Our demo weeks have become increasingly popular and as such clients will sometimes be put on waiting lists. We encourage anyone interested to check their inbox regularly if on a waitlist as we will sometimes get cancellations on the day of the demo.